ROSE NAILS TUTORIAL.
This is my very first tutorial. I’d honestly suck at doing videos so I simplified it to photos. Lol. The wonderful Mel (aka @prettynailswag) requested it so I said why not! I love her nail art! :)
What you’ll need:
-5 colors (base color, 3 for your roses, and 1 for your leaves; of course you could do 1 or 2 colors for your roses and have no leaves at all. It’s entirely up to you!)
-A nail art brush (it shouldn’t be too small or too big) or a toothpick for drawing your roses.
1. Paint your nails your base color.
2. (When that’s dry) add 3 random dots anywhere on your nail. But make sure you don’t clump them all into one area. Space them out.
3. Start making some lines around the dot. Slightly curve them so that it doesn’t look too awkward.
4. Continue to build the lines around the dot.
5. This step is essentially the same as the previous. I just wanted to show you guys how I build mine up. Keep going until you’ve reached your desired size!
6. Add leaves to fill in the white spaces (or not add any and just leave them as-is). And voila, you’re done!
Hope this was helpful! I’d love some feedback. And if any of you decide to try this out, please shoot me a message in my ask box. I’d love to see what you all come up with! Thanks!